National Lottery Community Fund are going to fund your project!
We want to give Young People March £69,382 over 3 years for Open Access Sessions.
The funding is going to improve:
- Life Skills and employability improves.
- Strengthened community cohesion and social capacity.
- Lifelong learning in identifying and tackling isolation and disadvantage.
- Safer communities.
- Young people’s physical, mental health and wellbeing improved to create lasting life chances.
- People have a higher level of lifelong transferable skills through accessing the project.
- Improve social skills, social activities and promote positive behaviours.
- Increase confidences and self-esteem through accessing support and learning programs.
- Improve personal capabilities, aspirations, and wellbeing.
- Improved access to volunteering
- Increase in lifelong friendships to reduce isolation
- Increased awareness of risk taking, to reduce substance misuse and addiction.
- Improved access to external activities and support.
- Promotion of human rights and equality to Improve confidence to speak out, especially amongst those marginalised groups.
- Achieved learning from members and volunteers which leads to transferable skills to be able to support more vulnerable and isolated young people.
- Reduced anti-social behaviours in and around the community, due to having a regular safe place to attend and being made aware of consequences through guidance learning and support.